To 1980, when it was acceptable to wear neon swag everywhere (no one ever said swag though, which is even cooler), when being in fihnance wasn't quite as looked down upon...until Gordon Gekko, when music on MTV was actually cool, when skiing ALL day in your onesie was about the closest thing to nirvana possible, when Theta Delt wasn't on probation?, when slicking back your hair and letting that stache grow to perfection was just what you needed for a night out, get in our hot tub time machine tonight (11 West Wheelock front porch, and yes swim wear is highly encouraged) and blast back to one of our favorite decades.

TDX 80's PARTY

Doors open at midnight.  Bring ID's.  Bring the hair (see Ham Sonnenfeld).  Bring those Michael Jacksonesque dance moves.  Don't bring booze.