The Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program will be holding a session this Thursday, July 10th at 7:00 PM in Carson 60 on Interview Style Stock Pitching

We will be going over:
- How to pitch a stock in an interview
- Some examples of good and bad pitches​

We will also give anyone a chance to pitch a stock if they would like to!

**All are welcome and no RSVP is required**
- DIPP Investment Committee

~About DIPP~
The Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) is a student organization that manages a real $400,000 diversified fund (started in 2007 with seed money donated by Dartmouth Alumni) and distributes a percentage of its capital gains to campus organizations annually. DIPP provides a platform for undergraduate students to learn about finance through education sessions as well as analyzing,debating and pitching stocks for investment. DIPP maintains a focus on giving back to the Dartmouth community by donating a continually-increasing amount of funding to student-initiated philanthropic endeavors.

This summer, we will be recruiting new members for the 2014/2015 academic year. DIPP members, alongside program execs, are invited to help manage the fund and learn about finance and the markets. The first half of the 14X term will be focused on recruiting and the second half on stock pitching, education and regular club activities.

To learn about DIPP and find out how to gain membership, please attend our first meeting for the term (tomorrow) and/or look for later blitzes once our focus has shifted away from recruiting preparationNo prior investment experience required!