Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

?

[cid:1674330f-a9b2-4779-ba1b-49b2fd97eb5a]

We heard your feedback about the Prouty this Saturday and in the hopes of supporting all the students who are participating as well as the Upper Valley in fundraising for cancer treatment, we have decided to move our trip to NEXT Saturday, July 19th. We realize this is a last minute change and we hope that those of you who were planning to go this Saturday can make it next weekend.

Fun. Sun. Sand.

Work on your tan, drop by the vintage arcade or the bowling alley, grab some great beach food, visit the famous lighthouse -- there's plenty to enjoy in this quintessential New England beach resort.

You bring the sunscreen, we'll give you a free PB beach towel.

Departing: 9:30AM
Returning  8PM
Bus Ticket: $10

Sign-ups FRIDAY, JULY11 promptly 5PM (maximum sign up in 2). First come, first served. No refunds.
Form comes live on our Facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard> www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard<http://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard>? so like us on!

<3Programming Board

[cid:601f074b-d2dd-4d8f-a543-04b9a11583c2]