Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

?
Do you want to...

explore ethical issues in medicine and biology?

take a major role in establishing a new campus organization?

meet sophomores who share your interest in emerging issues in bioethics?

Come to Dartmouth Bioethics Group's first meeting of the summer term this Thursday, July 10th at 5pm in Collis 218! We will be discussing two case studies involving pregnancy and brain death as well as "unnatural" life-extending biotechnology. Join the conversation -- we'd love to hear your thoughts!

There will be garlic knots and wonderful people to meet. See you there!

-DBG