MU​SIC    I    ART    I    COMMUNITY

TOMORROW

dream with us in a reality of hope

as we celebrate the phenomena of life and human connection...

let us form a new ritual of shared understanding

in the magic of the collective creative voice(s)

MUSICAL GUEST (8pm-10pm) - SWEATER BEATS

https://soundcloud.com/sweaters

LOCATION: Maffei Arts Plaza and Bedford Courtyard

(in front of the Hood Museum and Black Family Visual Art Center)

ART: contact -> [log in to unmask]

(or bring it the day of and set up!)

be safe and take care of one another,

never fear to ask if someone could need a friend.

EMBRACE YOUR FREE SPIRIT AND COME AS YOU ARE!

experiment with life,

accept the challenge,

dream of beauty,

create safety,

never fight chaos,

appreciate love,

remember to breath whilst living for oneself in a shared dream of greatness...

EVENT DETAILS

5pm-8pm Maffei Arts Plaza

Art Stations (COME COLLABORATE!)

Mindfulness and Relaxation Practices in the MEDITATION GARDEN

WATER & FRUIT stations

SOCIAL WELLNESS tables, art, and information

STUDENT DJ for ritualistic sonic landscape

7pm-10pm Bedford Courtyard

       7-8 Student DJ

  8-9:30 Sweater Beats

9:30-10 Dance Performance

STUDENT ART EXCITEMENTS in our ARTS HUB OF CAMPUS!

GOOD VIBES & DUCT TAPE: Stories with Cindy Pierce

Loew Auditorium 6:30pm & 8:30pm

SHEBA - The Wizard of Oz

Moore Theater 7pm

THE PILLOWMAN by Martin Mcdonagh​

Student Directed by Deby Guzman-Buchness

Bentley Theater 8pm

A CENTURY OF LONELY HEARTS

by Amber H. H. Porter

HOP Garage

UNTITLED

By Andoni Georgiou

HOP Garage

​GO DISCOVER WITH LAUGHTER & <3

FREE

ALL INCLUSIVE

​*** NO ALCOHOL PROVIDED BY EVENT ***

Special thank you to our sponsors!

Special Programming and Events Committee

Collis After Dark

The Women and Gender Studies Department