Hi Everyone !

We're Cover The Globe : An organization promotes equality in healthcare by providing sustainable solutions for vulnerable populations like women, children, and refugees to gain access to HIV/AIDS medication and treatment. We believe that anyone can make a difference to help those in need and that we should share the responsibility of making our world a better place.

We recently hosted our Pub Trivia event at the Hop Garage last week which saw great reception. If you enjoyed the event or are interested in making a difference when it comes to providing sustainable solutions to gain access to HIV/AIDS medication,consider joining us for our weekly meeting TONIGHT at 9 PM in CARPENTER 201F

We're excited to work with all of you and welcome you to our group!