Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Do you like to write? Have you ever written or wanted to write a short film? Well, now is your chance!

Stories Growing Films (SGF) is looking for...

MOVIE SCRIPTS!!

That's right! If you have an idea, put it on the paper. We are looking for 8 to 15 page shorts-either narrative scripts or documentary proposals.

SGF develops, directs, and produces one film every term. After production, we send them to film festivals. Even if screenwriting is just a hobby for you, of these films could be YOURS if you submit your script to our competition!

When you submit your script, keep the following in mind:
1.     The deadline is May 13th at 11:59 PM. Don't miss it!!
2.     Scripts must be sent in PDF format with no names on the document to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . We read these scripts blind.
3.     We will consider the feasibility of shooting the script in/around Hanover. (I.E. it might be hard for us to accept a narrative set on the moon).
4.     Please refer to the attached documents for more specific guidelines.

 We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful submissions!??????