To our dear friends and peers:

We are humbled and elated to have received your confidence. Our student body turned out in record-breaking numbers to cast their votes and we are excited to officially step into our roles as the Student Assembly leadership. We do so with the utmost pride and spirit.

Attached, you will find the revised budget proposal we submitted to the Undergraduate Finance Committee this week. It is the lowest request that has been submitted in over a decade and marks a $24,000 revision from the original proposal after much consideration.

Throughout our campaign, we promised full transparency from the Assembly and that is a promise we intend to keep. This proposal reflects our priorities to a diverse student body and commitment to building a whole and inclusive community for everyone.

We hope that you'll share your thoughts with us but also take time ​to enjoy this beautiful week; the softball team just won Ivies, Green Key is around the corner, and Dartmouth is happy: http://bit.ly/1mBTr4I.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Sincerely,

Casey A. Dennis

Student Body President