Looking to play some awesome tennis this term?

Come out on Saturday, May 10th for our IM tennis tournament! We will have a men's singles, women's singles, and open doubles tournament open to all Dartmouth students.

Entries are due today Wednesday, May 7th by 5 PM--so get these in now!!!!

Match Times
Singles 12-2PM ; Doubles 2-5PM
Format
Single Elimination Tournament. Men's Singles, Women's Singles and Open Doubles Players
Awards
T-shirts to champions. KAF cookies to doubles team with the best matching outfits
Note
Varsity tennis players on the 2013-14 roster are not eligible for IM play.

To view the details of the tournament and entry form, go to the Dartmouth Intramural sports page and click on"tennis tournament". Email the IMsports account with your entry form to register.

http://www.dartmouthrecreation.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=11610&ATCLID=205423309?

We look forward to seeing you there!!

DCT