BUBBLE TAILS @ AMARNA
tonight only, 9-midnight.
you don't want to miss this.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

alcohol for 21+ with dartmouth id.
non-alcoholic options always available.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

WHERE IS AMARNA?
23 East Wheelock. Go past the gym and go through the stoplight - we're the second house on your left (and straight on 'til morning). It even says "Amarna" over the door!

WHAT IS AMARNA?
Our official designation is "Undergraduate Society", but we're essentially a group of friends that love hanging out, throwing all sorts of events, and inviting people over to join us. We love cheese, bad movies, cooking, bubbles, discussions, board games, pong, tea, and many other things classy and ridiculous. We also love making new friends, so feel free to join us at open meetings every Wednesday at 9!?