Do you like to write? Have you ever written, or wanted to write, a short film? Well, now is your chance! Stories Growing Films (SGF), Dartmouth's only student-run film group on campus, is looking for…

MOVIE SCRIPTS!!

That's right! If you have an idea, put it on the paper. We are looking for 8 to 15 page shorts—either narrative scripts or documentary proposals.

SGF develops, directs, and produces one film every term. After production, we send them to film festivals. With a good script, one of these films could be YOURS!

When you submit your script, keep the following in mind:
1.     The deadline is May 12th at 11:59 PM. You don't want to miss this amazing opportunity!!
2.     Scripts must be sent in PDF format with no names on the document to [log in to unmask] . We read these scripts blind.
3.     We will consider the feasibility of shooting the script in/around Hanover. (I.E. it might be hard for us to accept a narrative set on the moon).
4.     Please refer to the attached documents for more specific guidelines.

 We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful submissions!​​​