Deadline Extended to Thursday!

We know those midterms, papers and weekend recovery naps kept you from applying, so we extended the deadline because we want YOU.

*Join the M@Dness*

Mediation at Dartmouth is looking to train new mediators this fall!

That's right, you'll receive a FREE certification recognized by conflict resolution professionals. Come meet an awesome group of people, enhance your resume, potentially get a leadership position and learn a super handy skill to use with your friends and coworkers.

Applications (it's attached) due Thursday, May 8th at Noon

17s strongly encouraged to apply!

The M@D Executive Board
You M@D, bro?