APPLICATION DUE TONIGHT (Monday, 5/5) BY 11:59pm!
O-TEAM WANTS YOU!!

The Collis Orientation Team plans many of the Pre-Orientation & Orientation activities for the Class of 2018, and we and we want you to apply!

See attached info sheet for details and complete the attached application.  If you have any questions or would like additional information, feel free to blitz the Orientation team account at [log in to unmask].

Note: If you are a trip leader whose obligations for Trips will be completed by Sept. 1, you are eligible to apply.

Thanks!

Your O-Team Leaders,
Sutton Lowry '16
Eileen Park '16