We are now accepting membership!

Please note: If you prefer to be private about your sexual orientation, Alliance is happy to work with you on an individual basis.

The Dartmouth Alliance is a new LGBT pre-professional organization on campus designed to educate Dartmouth undergraduates about the opportunities that exist in the business world for LGBT students. We achieve this by fostering a community among like-minded peers and by connecting them to professions and firms that embrace diversity. Through programming and other activities, Dartmouth Alliance seeks to make its membership competitive for top positions in the professional world.

Please email [log in to unmask] if you are interested in joining. We will be starting later this week!