**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
DIVEST DARTMOUTH MEETING, 8 pm, Robo 108
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome.

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
POP UP BIKE SHOP, 4-6 pm, Ground Floor Fahey Patio (facing Tuck Drive)
Have a flat tire? Need to repair you bike so you can enjoy the upcoming spring weather? Come out to the Pop Up Bike Shop this week to have your bike examined and fixed by one of our Dartmouth Bikes mechanics. $5 fee for tune-ups, plus the costs of parts if needed. DASH or Cash accepted!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS, 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

“TRANSFORMING MARKETS TO MITIGATE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACTS,” by Helen van Hoeven, 12:30 pm, Paganucci Lounge (’53 Commons)
Join us for the next Sustainability Solutions Cafe, featuring Helen van Hoeven. Helen has served as the Director of Market transformation at the World Wide Fund for Nature. As market demand for food, fiber and fuel in creases, so will the impact on our planet’s natural resources. Can big brands help us save biodiversity? Should consumers have a choice about sustainable products? Come to the cafe to find out!

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!