Hi!

Are you interested in Marketing and Development? Do you want to be published in an academic journal? Have you ever wanted to travel abroad to work on implementing sustainable business models in developing countries?

You can do all of these as a member of DHE's Marketing and Development team! We are now accepting applications for both the Grants chair position, as well as general membership on the M+D team.

If you're interested, please fill out the brief application below. We will be in touch with you within ~1 week regarding your application.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14v3UJWB_ARzU0uswpqbGEdxHDSjpVLDYGB95qVzfvx4/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks!
-DHE

About DHE

DHE is an award-winning, impact-driven organization comprised of students from every year and most majors. We run a variety of projects, including small-scale hydropower, fuel-efficient cookstoves and clean drinking water in Peru, Tanzania and Nepal.

9 students, from freshmen to seniors are traveling this year to implement DHE projects!

For more information, check out our website at http://dhedartmouth.org/ or blitz back!