Application in the attachment due by May 4.

Introducing a new magazine for the Dartmouth community:

the Dartmouth Chronicle

The magazine will be a uniting and non-partisan publication that explores and chronicles the influences of Dartmouth pe​​ople of all generations on politics, business, society, the arts and culture.

The magazine is a destination where students, faculty, administrators and alumni provide commentary and analyze cur​rent and historic events. The Dartmouth Chronicle believes that Dartmouth life happens wherever Dartmouth people find themselves.

What we need: Students interested in long-form journalism in the arts, sciences, politics, business, opinion and culture. Positions are available as Contributors, Columnists, Photographers, Illustrators/Artists, Website Developers, Video Producers + more (see application).

Apply to the Chronicle and tell us what you want to write about!
Questions? Contact us at [log in to unmask].
The Dartmouth Chronicle will appear in print and online once a month beginning in September, 2014.

Join us in creating a magazine that celebrates our incredible College and the exceptional people who call it home!