Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

DO YOU LIKE FUNNY THINGS?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BE FUNNY?

Well..... Improv to the People is hosting an improv workshop with
Upright Citizens Brigade (cofounded by Amy Poehler...shhh) Improv group BUCKY!  This Saturday, May 3rd, 4-6 PM

FOLLOWED BY A BUCKY SHOW AT 9 PM IN SILSBY 28

The workshop is
OPEN TO EVERYBODY!

We want you to come, but there are a limited number of spots, so reply to this blitz to RSVP and secure your spot in the workshop.

No improv experience?  That's cool!  Everyone starts somewhere.
Why not start at a UCB workshop, brought to you free by Dartmouth's only open improv group Improv to the People?  Just saying.

If you're unfamiliar with Bucky, they're a big deal,
and members of Bucky have  appeared on 30 Rock, Broad City, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, College humor, and SNL

If you can't make the workshop though, remember to come to the SHOW at 9!
It's all part of our May 3rd Improv to the People all-day improv extravaganza!

And remember, if you want to come to the WORKSHOP, reply to this blitz so we know you're coming, or you can blitz [log in to unmask]
Either one because we like to give you options!

See you on Saturday!

(PS Here's a video of Bucky dancing to the song Happy for your viewing pleasure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzVif12z4Kc )