Do you want to advocate on behalf of students to the administration?  Interested in making all students'Dartmouth experiences better?  Want to lead a group of 14 engaged community liaisons? If yes, APPLY TO BE THE I-CC 2014-2015 Co-Chair!

Attached please find the application for the Inter-Community Council Co-Chair positions for 2014-2015.

Applications are due via email (to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) Thursday, May 1st!

I-CC Chairs do not need to be rising seniors, but being in Hanover during the fall, winter, and spring terms is a plus. Prior I-CC experience is not required, however a desire to engage with many different communities on campus is essential.  The role is a paid position within the Office of Pluralism and Leadership.

?
About the Inter-Community Council:

  *   Founded in 2004, I-CC facilitates effective communication among diverse campus communities
  *   The I-CC is made up of selected students who serve as liaisons to the following communities- Women, Men, International, Black/African American, Latina/o, Pan Asian, Native American, LGBT, Multi-faith, Greek letter, Accessibility, Athlete, Sustainability, and Socioeconomic Class
  *   The I-CC provides a space for the liaisons to identify and share ideas, goals, needs & concerns that connect communities together
  *   The I-CC advocates for the interests of historically underrepresented groups among other various groups/communities at Dartmouth to the administration, the alumni and other outside groups in order to help ensure that the Dartmouth community remains a healthy, nurturing environment for all students

**Have questions? Please feel free to contact Alysson Satterlund (OPAL Director), or Karima Ma '14 and Bennie Niles '15 (current I-CC co-chairs)**