Looking for a good time?

Why don't you meet us at the G-Spot?

Saturday April 26th
6-8PM

Figure out the clues to find us!

You definitely saw a lot of this place your freshman fall.
And there are tons of long lines, which isn't fun,
But there are also really yummy cookies.

?Got it?
See you there!

What's the G-Spot?
Once a week, the Sexperts (Sexual Health Peer Advisors) pop up somewhere on campus to answer any and all of your sexual health questions. We have condoms, lube, demonstrations, sex toys, information (on contraception, STIs, etc.) and of course candy! We choose a different location and time slot every week, so you should be able to catch us at some point! Look out for this weekly blitz for details!

Blitz [log in to unmask] with questions!

?

?