Dear Friends,

Who are you? Who am i? Who is that girl?

Come find out this Tuesday night at MFC as we do Spiritual Autobiographies: Like Never Before. We've come together as a group for the last few weeks to have some truly marvelous discussions about ethical eating, meaning in mourning, and faith in college. Now let's get to know each other a bit better!  Even if you think you have done this before, you haven't, so come!

Come share, listen and eat on Tuesday from 5:45 to 7 in Tucker 105. RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Monday at 11pm! Only 20 spots available.?

Hope to see you soon,

Terren Klein '17
Multi-Faith Intern?