Interested in volunteering at the Dandelion Middle School in rural Beijing this summer?

The Dandelion School is a school for children of migrant workers, who otherwise have limited access to middle school education due to China's residential permit system. The Dandelion Project is a Dartmouth student club that develops innovative English e-learning materials for Dandelion students.

Applications for the summer term are due April 3rd (tomorrow!) at 11:59pm, so we strongly encourage you to apply if you are interested. We look forward to reading your applications!

- Dandelion Project