Dartmouth Spectra

A social group for queer* and allied** students!

We will be having our weekly open planning meeting of the term today in the Rainbow/Resource room in Robo at 5pm. We will be electing 14S exec positions and thinking about ideas for upcoming events. If you're interested in planning fun events, meeting other queer and allied students, or creating a greater sense of queer community at Dartmouth, we hope to see you there!

*We use the word "queer" as an umbrella term that encompasses a number of identities, including (but not limited to) lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and questioning.

**Allied students are those who do not identify as queer but wish to show their support for the queer community.