Are you super excited for the weekend?

Come to Alpha Theta tonight for Superhero Tails.

10:00 pm to 1:00 am. Drinks and snacks will be available.  Costumes encouraged.

Alpha Theta is located at 33 N Main St., 2 doors past Kemeny.

While we're on the subject, though: who's your favorite super hero?
Really! That's an interesting choice.
Hm? Oh, nothing. Really, it's...
Well, I don't know, it's just that your mother and I thought that you might say...
No, no, I know I said superhero, but...
Right...
Uh huh. OK, well how about this. How about you try raising an ungrateful child for eighteen years, paying for their college education and then you tell me what does and doesn't constitute a super power, how about that. And you don't even call. No--
No, it's fine, have fun at Tails.