We are registering for our spring races, and we want YOU to join us!

If you can run a 5K, know how to ride a bike, and can swim 150 yards, you can be a triathlete too!

The two race dates are below - if you want to join the team blitz back by tonight (Thursday night) so we can get the registration in Friday morning.

Sunday April 13th - Reverse Sprint Tri
http://www.noreaster-tri.com/

Sunday May 11th - New England Season Opener
http://maxperformanceonline.com/neopenerrace/
?
Team dues are $50 for your first term, $25 for each additional term. Each race will cost $10-$20 to register, but race registrations are about $75 each, so this is a really good deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

swim.bike.run.?