Do you like service to the community? Do you like exploring your spirituality and cultural traditions? Do you like discussing the contemporary issues of Native people?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should join the sisters of Alpha Pi Omega Sorority, Inc. for our termly informal interest meeting!

If interested in applying to join the sorority you must attend at least one informal AND one formal interest meeting.

Come learn about our growing organization and sisterhood on Wed. Feb. 26th at 6 pm in the basement of Casque and Gauntlet.