Monday, 2/24 @6pm
at C&G
Free Ramunto's

Women's Forum & She's the First & Professor Moody (from the Spanish dept.)

Education | Opportunity | Equality | Development

[cid:83d43ab1-3308-449b-93ed-0605eae47a10]?

I dare you to consider what gender inequalities are present on our campus.
I dare you to think about how gender inequalities in education are similar to that in developing countries
I dare you to ask yourself what does it mean to be the first in your class, in a career field, or in your country?

She's the First is an non-profit for education equality in developing countries through empowering women. 100% of fundraising proceeds goes towards girls education in developing countries, allowing them to be the first in their families to graduate secondary school. Learn more at facebook.com/DartmouthShesTheFirst or shesthefirst.org.??