Paul Wright '07 returns to Hanover with his band Tall Heights – this Saturday in One Wheelock for Brews & Bands.  Music for all, Microbrews for 21+

Praise for Tall Heights:
"If you still remember how happy your ears were when you first listened to Bon Iver or Arcade Fire and realized you’d stumbled into singer/songwriter oblivion… you can trust me when I say this show is worth seeing." -Boston Magazine
"With a guitar, a cello, and two voices in sublime harmony, Tall Heights creates quiet pastoral music out of city life. Call it urban Americana. Call it simply gorgeous." - John Platt, WFUV

Check out some of their music here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWJ—2KnFFk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u1DBwio17s

COLLIS AFTER DARK