Then come to the Dandelion Project's info session at 7 pm today (Thursday, February 27th) in Carson L02 on volunteering at the Dandelion Middle School in rural Beijing this summer, fall, or December break!

The Dandelion School is a school for children of migrant workers, who otherwise have limited access to middle school education due to China's residential permit system. The Dandelion Project is a Dartmouth student club that develops innovative English e-learning materials for Dandelion students.

We will discuss the application process and what the internship entails. Applications for summer and fall-term volunteering applications are due the first week of spring term, so we strongly encourage you to attend the info session if you are interested. You can also check out our awesome on-campus project groups!

Hope to see you there!