Public Lecture "The New Republican" by Alex Castellanos set to occur at 4pm today was cancelled due to a work emergency. We apologize for any inconvenience. However, the PoliTALK Student Discussion Dinner WILL still be occuring at 6pm in Morrison Commons TONIGHT.

How can the Republican Party expand their support base without alienating core donors?

In what ways does election behavior impact post-election actions?

What can be done to avoid stagnation?

How should all political parties approach the upcoming elections?

Discuss this and more tonight over free Indian food​ (we know you're running out of DBA by this point in the term...). Students of all class years and all political affiliations are encouraged to attend!