Interested in International Affairs and Politics?

Want to be a part of the team that plans Dartmouth's largest student run conference?

If you are interested in VOLUNTEERING for the spring's Dartmouth Model United Nations Conference: DartMUN IX, from March 28th to 30th, 2014 (first weekend of 14S), contact us by this Sunday, March 2nd.

Contact Ridhima at [log in to unmask] if interested!

In preparation for DartMUN IX, held in Spring Term 2014, DartMUN is currently looking for volunteers to make this upcoming conference the biggest and best one yet! If you have any interest in foreign policy, current affairs, debate, or running organizations (logistics, finance, technology, business, PR), we strongly encourage you to be a DartMUN IX volunteer.

NO PAST MODEL UN EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY!!

Can't volunteer for all 3 days of the conference? NO WORRIES! Sign up for short (2-3 hour) shifts based on your schedule.

Once again, contact Ridhima at [log in to unmask] if interested!

We look forward to your reply by March 2nd