VFebruary Final and Best:

Keynote Speech with Dr. V

"The Hidden Power of Stories​"

Tonight at 7pm, Dartmouth Hall 105

Everyone has a story to tell.  But do you know what your story says about you?

Or what your story might be doing to you? Something as simple as a story can either hold you back or help you achieve success.

This interactive presentation will explore the hidden ways in which our stories impact our lives from our health to our happiness, and teach you how to break free from restrictive stories and step into your potential.

Dr. Sarah Vitorino is a life coach and motivational speaker who specializes in helping people overcome challenges and achieve success, particularly incarcerated women. Dr. V also works as a coach for the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center on a research project designed to help LGBTQ youth in foster care find permanent homes.​

You can also check out her Tedx video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU8iXxUu8k4

cid:b17ff228-209b-4ae2-8753-1ce8fa86972d