At Multi Faith Conversations tonight, we will be discussing....

To Pardon or Punish: How Our Faiths, Beliefs or Ethics Shape Our Sense of Justice

TONIGHT we'll be talking about justice, and how we form our beliefs about what is just. How do we decide whether to pardon or punish someone? Is that even our decision to make? How do we decide what justice is, and what it looks like?

Join us tonight from 5:45-7pm in Tucker 105 as we dine together and discuss these fascinating questions!

Don't forget to RSVP [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you can come! We still have spots!

Best,
Maggie Rowland '14
Student Director of ORSL