Correction: Upstaging Stereotypes is tomorrow, Monday Feb. 17.

"I know that being a man is more than the size of your muscles or the size of your penis or how "good" at sex you are."

"Is it that men do not want to cry, do not need to cry, or that they are afraid to ever be seen as weak in front of their peers?"

"My father taught me that to be on one's own and sacrifice for family is the manliest thing anyone can do."

*******************

An Original Dartmouth Production
Upstaging Stereotypes

Come join self-identifying Dartmouth men as they explore and understand the many masculinities. After a highly celebrated performance last year, Upstaging Stereotypes is back, blending performance and story-sharing as a means to dismantle stereotypes and give you a firsthand perspective of manhood on our campus. As a part of the Center for Gender and Student Engagement's V-February events and sponsored by SPEC, Upstaging Stereotypes will make you laugh, think, and reflect on how issues of masculinity impact the Dartmouth community.

Monday, February 17
7:30 PM
Collis Commonground
Free  to All. Just SHOW Up.

?Jimmy Ragan '16 Student Director
Maximilian Jentzsch '15 Student Coordintor

 Following  the performance, the director and cast will stay behind to lead a discussion.