"This morning, someone asked me if I was a lesbian."

"I feel deeply honored to call myself a Daughter of Dartmouth. My four years on campus were not perfect. But I don’t know the woman I would be today if I didn’t have that journey."

"I told myself I liked it. I tried hard to enjoy the taste of him in my mouth. He had his hand on my head. I told myself it was romantic.​"
​An Original Dartmouth Production
VOICES
Come hear diverse Dartmouth self-identifying women of all walks share their stories of love, pain, acceptance, crushed  hopes, alienation, femininity, men, violence, disillusion, sexuality and empowerment.

Wednesday, February 12
7 PM
Spaulding Auditorium
Free  to All. Just turn up.

Directors
​Sandi  Caalim '13
Semarley Jarrett '14
 Jessica King-Fredel '17

 Following  the performance, the directors and cast will stay behind to lead a discussion.

Contact Karen Tucker at [log in to unmask] to reserve group seating​.