Got that special someone in your life?
Have that potentially-special someone in your life?
Know someone?

If you answered “yes” to any of the above…

Send a Singing Valentine to that lucky person and have the Dodecs serenade them with YOUR CHOICE of love/affection/friendship song:

For lovers of the classics: “My Girl” by the Temptations!
Got a little more edge, and miss Jack Black? Have the sweet tunes of “F**k Her Gently” fall upon their ears
Miss elementary school, when flirting was so much simpler? Just ask for “I Want It That Way” by the Backstreet Boys.

To order, go HERE and follow the instructions (you might have to wait one second for the page to load)!
Valentines are $10 and can be paid via DA$H or Cash
Times are available on the afternoon/evening of Friday the 14th

Time slots are limited, so get one while you can!
Happy Valentine’s Day!