?"What I thought was just another name to add to
the black book of hook ups became so much more.
Though  I didn't know it then, for the first time I made love to someone."

"Chapter  one of my sexual awakening ended.
Heartbreak  was another experience."

"What was he like outside his frat basement?
What classes did he take? Did he like coffee?
I  wondered what his eyes would look like under the sunlight,
but things were always safer in the dark."

?An Original Dartmouth Production
VOICES
Come hear diverse Dartmouth self-identifying women of all walks share their stories of love, pain, acceptance, crushed  hopes, alienation, femininity, men, violence, disillusion, sexuality and empowerment.

Wednesday, February 12
7 PM
Spaulding Auditorium
Free  to All.

Directors
?Sandi  Caalim '13
Semarley Jarrett '14
 Jessica King-Fredel '17

 Following  the performance, the directors and cast will stay behind to lead a discussion.
https://www.facebook.com/VFebruaryDartmouth?

Contact Karen Tucker at [log in to unmask] to reserve group seating?.