******************************

Where's YOUR outrage???

We're told to conform. We're told to shut up. We're told there is no alternative.

But we know that...

Silence + Conformity + Resignation + Complacency + Complicity = Rape Culture

It's time we Stop Rationalizing and Start Resisting!

Announcing the second quarterly

RESISTANCE WORKSHOP

Friday, February 14, 5 to 7pm, Fahey Ground floor lounge

Students, Workers, Community Members, Staff and Faculty examine the mechanics of movement-building and collectively generate the practical knowledge and theory needed to fight racism, sexism, homophobia, nativism, militarism and classism.

ALL are welcome.
Join us! Build a new Dartmouth Culture!

?[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2ff4bdb1f4&view=att&th=144282ec33064c79&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1]?