?Due to the snow storm, we are post-poning the delivery to Saturday because we were unable to buy the goods today <3 On the bright side, you have ONE MORE DAY to order!! Blitz back by midnight tonight to get your Valogram!

________________________________
From: Dartmouth Triathlon Team
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 8:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: <3 VALENTINE'S DAY IS ALMOST HERE <3

?Still need to get that special someone a little something for Valentine's Day? Have a secret crush? Want to mess with a roommate? We can take care of it - all you have to do is buy ?him/her a VALOGRAM!!

We will deliver straight to his/her door this Friday, complete with a personal note from YOU.

$5 each.

Blitz back with delivery info, note, and DASH number.

Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!!

<3 triathlon team