Dear students,

This is the final reminder for the 4th Annual Oliver Wyman Case Competition. Please note that the deadline for registration is tomorrow (Friday, 11:59pm). To participate in the first round of the competition, please follow these steps:

1- Go to http://engineering.dartmouth.edu/thayerconsultingclub/applications.html
2- Register your team with 3-4 people
3- Download the mini case and solve it
4- Email the following two items as attachments to [log in to unmask] with your team name as subject line.

Item 1: Your mini-case solution in a one page, single-spaced word document
Item 2: All team members' resumes (PDF files)

*If you are still looking for team members* - please sign up on the following Google Doc with your Name, Last Name, Major and Graduation Year: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjeY2nXTUGHydHZyV1NOLS1CRE9XXzFpbXE2anFobXc&usp=sharing

Important: Your registration will not be complete unless you send all required materials (including the solution to the mini-case) by email before 11.59pm tomorrow.

Please visit our website for more information about the competition. We wish you all the best of luck!

​

Thayer Consulting Club

Dartmouth College

Thayer.consulting.club@dartmouth.edu