The Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)* invites you to attend "Unblurring the Line".  The workshop is intended to explore issues of pleasure, sexuality, consent, power, and agency, with a focus on students of color. Presented by Afro-Latina scholar, activist, educator, and award-winning sexologist Bianca Laureano.

When? Friday, February 14
Time? 3:30 pm - 5 pm
Where? Haldeman 125

*What is Dartmouth CoFIRED? We are a multi-ethnic collaboration of Dartmouth communities seeking to advance the rights of undocumented students at Dartmouth College.

We emphasize the intersectionality? of race, nationality, sexuality, gender, and color.

[cid:00158b2b-bccf-4b39-9312-f088236fd887]