Wednesday, Feb. 12
Spaulding Auditorium
Doors open 6:30, Showtime 7:00pm
Free to all. Open Seating
Come be a part of a Revolution with us.
More info below
----​
"But there are some scars that no one can see. Some details that you will never erase."

"At the time I believed that I needed some external locust to validate my person: whether a blitz, or a boy, or even a game of pong. I wanted constant re-assurance that I was socially relevant and that my Dartmouth experience mattered."

"When the shouts and pounding from outside the door died away, when concerned brothers lost interest, he almost took everything."

​An Original Dartmouth Production

VOICES

Come hear diverse Dartmouth self-identifying women of all walks share their stories of love, pain, acceptance, crushed  hopes, alienation, femininity, men, violence, disillusion, sexuality and empowerment.

Wednesday, February 12

7 PM

Spaulding Auditorium

Free  to All. Just Turn Up.

Directors

​Sandi  Caalim '13

Semarley Jarrett '14

 Jessica King-Fredel '17

 Following  the performance, the directors and cast will stay behind to lead a discussion.