Valentine's is coming up, and we don't have a valentine, and we know you don't either (it's ok, you don't have to tell me that you do. I know you don't. Don't lie, it just makes you look sad, and hairy).

Tonight though, everything could change.

Tonight, we are ready to except you for exactly how hairy you are.

Tonight, Dog Day gets Dates.

Tonight, you Date Dog Day.

Tonight, you Dine in Hell.

here comes the color

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

FIND A VALENTINE SHOW

DOG DAY, SOUL SCRIBES, da *DODIX

11PM

KDE

Will dog day make out with the dodecs?**

Will the soul scribes make out with the dodecs?**

Will the dodecs make out with the dodecs?**

find out tonight

*dodecs is the proper name***

**probably not

***The Dartmouth Dodecaphonics is actually their proper name

#theDDPPT14SisComing