Dear Fellow Dartmouth Students,

We offer our deepest thanks to those of you who gathered on the Green on Monday night to stand in solidarity with the recent survivor of the Bored@Baker attacks and with all survivors of sexual violence on our campus.

We are asking you to go a step further.

We're proud that so many of you turned out to show your support, but let's not pretend that sexual assault will disappear because we came together and sang the alma mater. It is part of the culture we foster on this campus, and it is propagated by our community's actions.

We must take action now to prevent further violence:

Log into ImproveDartmouth, and up-vote a zero tolerance policy for those found guilty of rape. Send a message to the administration that sexual violence is unacceptable in our community and that is should not be tolerated any longer.

http://www.improvedartmouth.com/a/dtd/Adopt-a-Zero-Tolerance-Policy-for-Sexual-Assault/37951-25255

Consider registering for the Dartmouth Bystander Initiative and learn how to intervene in high risk situations.

Upcoming Leadership Trainings
Feb. 21  from 3-9pm
Mar. 1  from  10-4pm
 To register Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Building upon the 2013 recommendations of SPCSA and reiterating the "Call to Action" sent out by a number of the Panhellenic Executives earlier this term, we put forth that "All sex offenders found guilty of rape by the Committee On Standards must be expelled from the College immediately with absolutely no exceptions. On-going reforms of the COS process should receive top-priority treatment and should proceed without delay. Additionally, the past offenses of accused perpetrators must be taken into account when determining the guilt of someone accused of rape or sexual assault."

We urge you to support these recommendations.

Sincerely,​
Panhellenic Council​​