Everything You're Supposed to Know About Food
But Don't.

From recipes to satisfy that late night craving to food porn worthy pictures, we've got you covered. Stay tuned for more because Spoon University has you updated on all things food.
What are you waiting for?
Check us out and we'll have your stomach growling for more.

www.dartmouth.spoonuniversity.com

What is Spoon University?
We are Dartmouth's first-ever gourmet food society. Through culinary events and a blog, we aim to promote culinary education and appreciation on campus. We are chapter of a Spoon University, a national network of colleges that are dedicated to creating a food community for students.
Check out Spoon's national website here http://www.spoonuniversity.com/
Want to get involved??
Blitz Diksha Gautham '15 for the business/events team, or Victoria Li '16 for the editorial team.

Don't forget.....
Join our open facebook group for the most up-to-date campus food news! https://www.facebook.com/groups/577724732302591/
Check out our official page at www.facebook.com/dartmouthspoon
Follow us on twitter @dartmouthspoon