Hello everyone,

It's the end of the third week
. We're already a third way through the term, and, no, we cannot believe it either.

We email you with a special event, due to unexpected circumstances. This Friday at 6 pm in LALACS’ basement, we will be holding a special election for a new secretary.

As always, we encourage you to run for this position, especially if you are looking to get more involved with Dartmouth's Latino community.. Attached is a description of the role.

Please remember that in order to vote or be an eligible candidate for the Board, you have to have attended at least three events hosted or sponsored by La Alianza Latina within the current term and the last term you were on campus. If you are interested in running for any of these positions, please bring a copy of your platform or speech to the meeting. Feel free to email any questions or concerns to
[log in to unmask] We look forward to seeing you on Friday at 6, even if you are not running for a position.

In community,
La Alianza Latina