Come on down to the VAC this Saturday to learn about Dartmouth's only student run production company. We are having a meeting in the TV studio from 1-2 tomorrow. The TV studio is in the Visual Arts Center, you know the one with the giant spider out front. This meeting is noncommittal but we do start off the term running. We do have a club meeting right afterwords to talk about what we positions each of us are doing this term.

So come on down to the TV studio in the VAC tomorrow from 1-2 if you are at all interested. Any questions feel free to email us today! Operators are standing by.

Your brothers in arms and your sisters in the travel pants,

Stories Growing Films