Do you like kids?

Are you interested in performing meaningful community service work but have a busy schedule?

Want to meet other Dartmouth students and have fun?

If so, ARC may be for you!

ARC is a Tucker organization that works with children aged 5-12 in Romano Circle, a low-income housing community in nearby Lebanon. Our mentors go to Romano from Monday-Thursday, but individuals need only go once a week. All activities are after school, and time commitment is only two hours a week. We spend half our time helping the students with homework and the other half playing board games, doing arts projects, or playing outside.

If you would like to apply (all class years welcomed!) please complete and return the attached application by 5 PM this SATURDAY, JANUARY 11th.