Atheists, Humanists, Agnostics
Tuesday 1/14 @ 7 P.M. @ Collis 221

Welcome back to winter term!

We’re starting off the year with a light discussion on the implications (if any) on having a Christmas tree on the Green every year, along with introductions and talking about what everyone did over the break.

Topics we plan to go over this term include how to have productive and non-confrontational talks with people of different faiths, the logic of tax-free laws for churches and secular humanitarian work, sexuality and gender in the atheist movement, and how neuroscience and religion interact.

Whether you come ever week or have never come before, we’d love for you to join us for our first meeting this Tuesday the 14th at 7:00!

THERE WILL BE PIZZA.

AHA is a campus discussion club based around secularism that's dedicated to open, intellectual discussion. We're funny and friendly and people of all faiths and non-faiths are always welcome. Contact us at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>