Women's Rugby is welcoming new recruits for winter term!

Winter is a good time to start fresh.  If you're looking for a great way to learn a fun, fast-paced, competitive game, join a wonderful team community, or just get some exercise this winter, rugby might be for you.

Winter has a lighter time commitment than fall, with indoor practices, lifts, and workouts in the afternoons or evenings three days a week.  The practices are structured to best learn and drill new skills before getting out on the fields in the spring!

Women's Rugby has a lot of exciting things in store right now, as we are coming off of an undefeated regular season and are looking forward to a spring break tour in Scotland and a spring sevens season.  We would be thrilled to welcome new players to our team!

No experience is necessary, and rugby is a great sport for all kinds of athletes!

If you're interested, blitz [log in to unmask]  We'd love to hear from you!